Information we may collect from youBy registering for any of the products and services we provide, or by using our website, you are confirming that you accept and understand that your personal information may be used in the manner described below. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in website forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our products and services, posting material, or requesting further products and services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us (including by phone or email), we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- Your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, and other information you supply to us.
- We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out on our website and the fulfillment of those transactions.
- Detail of your visits to our website including – but not limited to – traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is for our billing purposes or otherwise.
Using the informationInformation we hold about you may be used in the following ways:
- To ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest, which you have consented to be contacted
- To audit the usage of our website.
- To carry out our obligations to you arising from any contract entered.
- For training purposes, quality assurance or to record details about any products or services you order from us.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- To enable you to participate in the interactive feature of our services.
- To notify you about product and service changes.
Unless prescribed by law, we will retain personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the information was collected or for which it is to be further processed by us.
What Information We Collect or Process for our Sipdesk Mobile App
Absolutess Service processes and in certain situations collects personal information as needed to deliver its Products and Services and manage its business. When collecting personal information, Absolutess Service does so in a reasonable and lawful manner. The types of information and the purposes for which Absolutess Service collects or processes personal information may include: Indirect End User Phone Contact Information (Personal Identifiable Information) Absolutess Service acts as a data processor with regard to indirect end-user personally identifiable information and our Clients act as the data controller of such data. In the course of Absolutess Service processing and protection of such data, all users will be in conformity with the data controller’s instructions. Specifically, only when enabled via system permission on Sipdesk Mobile Android and Sipdesk Mobile iOS, does Absolutess Service shows personal contacts within the respective application. When the user sends an SMS message to one of his/her phone contacts, or when the user initiates a call to one of his/her phone contacts, the phone number is sent securely through Absolutess Service API. Xinix does not store this number with any other PII, and it cannot be directly or indirectly attributed to any person or persons; Xinix stores only the phone number and pertinent metadata so as to be compliant with all applicable state and federal laws, and Absolutess Service does not share this data with any advertisers or third parties under any circumstances. A user can revoke phone contact access on his/her mobile device at any time, and his/her app experience is not hindered or interrupted. Sipdesk Mobile Android and iOS also use Gravatar, only when enabled via Settings and UIConfigs, which is a service that provides avatar images linked to the MD5 hash of the user’s email address. This means that, only when Gravatar use is enabled, we hash each contact’s email address and send it to Gravatar to try and retrieve an avatar image. MD5 hashes cannot be directly or indirectly attributed to any person or persons, and we only send the MD5 hash to Gravatar, never the email address in plain text. As with phone contacts, a user can revoke Gravatar access at any time in Settings or via UIConfig, and his/her app experience is not hindered or interrupted.
Disclosure of information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of the Absolutess Service group of companies. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under duty to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and condition and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes the exchange of information for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
To provide you with products and services, we may be required to pass information to service partners based outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Doing so does not diminish your rights. We take all necessary steps to ensure any personal details transferred outside the EEA will be treated in accordance with this policy.
We may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This is statistical data about user browsing actions and patterns and does not identify an individual.
Cookies are pieces of information in the form of text files that are stored on your computer. No personal information is stored in the cookie; they are designed only to collect information of an anonymous nature. We will not combine such anonymous information with your personal details.
- To gather information to identify your platform and record inquiries so that we may improve customer experience
- To ensure you’re provided with the correct information during your visit
- To collect data that enables us to improve our services based on your website usage and purchases
Categories of cookie
Cookies used by Absolutess Service can be divided into three separate categories:<br 1. Cookies essential to website function (such as those enabling you to browse the website, search, and add items to the basket) 2. Non-intrusive cookies (such as those that help to improve the experience, including the location or recently viewed items) 3. Google Analytics (to help record user experience and test new services)</br
By clicking ‘agree and continue’, you are consenting to those cookie settings and, until you change your settings, will remain bound by them.
As we have notified you about the cookies we use, by using our website without making changes to your cookie settings denotes consent to these settings. In addition, if you change the setting using your browser setting, you are consenting to us using those cookies you have not disabled.
How to manage and reject cookies
If you choose not to allow cookies in your browser settings, you should visit www.allaboutcookies.org for details on how to implement changes to your settings.
Furthermore, if you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our cookies are aimed at improving user experience on the website and means that, by blocking certain cookies, you may experience a deterioration in the service you receive.
Your rights and contacting us
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you (a small administrative fee may be incurred). To have inaccurate information corrected, or to request we stop using details for marketing purposes, requests should be submitted in writing to Absolutess Service, 2205 1st Avenue SW Hickory NC 28602 USA