The Grandstream GVC3200 is a feature rich video conference solution which is well suited for all business sizes.
Grandstream GVC3200 Features
- 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, support for 3 monitor outputs through 3 HDMI outputs
- 9-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses
is a ground-breaking solution that offers businesses a revolutionary video conferencing system with unprecedented flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols and platforms right out of the box.
The SIP-based system supports Grandstream’s robust IPVideoTalk Pro cloud platform for plug and play video conferencing while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform – thus offering a great option to expand or implement a 3rd party platform.
Advanced Video Support
– 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, support for 3 monitor outputs through 3 HDMI outputs, and a PTZ camera with 12x zoom
– The GVC3200’s extremely powerful hardware platform includes a sophisticated MCU engine allowing up to 9-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses; high performance hardware ISP (Image Signal Processing) engine that ensures an industry leading video experience.
– It features industry leading flexibility as it can communicate with popular third-party SIP video conferencing platforms. It is also based on the Android operating system and therefore can utilise Android apps (for example, Skype and Google Hangouts) for video conferencing
– This open standard SIP system can be installed in three simple steps and features a built-in MCU in order to make installlation as easy as possible.
Easy to Use
– Plug and Play connection to Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Pro video conferencing service makes setting up and using the GVC3200 easy. Users can also easily share content with other viewers by connecting their laptop or computer to the GVC3200 HDMI or VGA inputs.
Additionally, since it is based on Android 4.4, the GVC3200 offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store — such as Skype®, Skype for Business®, Google Hangouts™ and more. The GVC3200 sports an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols.
The GVC3200 eliminates the traditional barriers to video conferencing and sets a new bar for business-class video conferencing solutions by offering industry-leading flexibility, interoperability, system compatibility, application richness and ease of use.